Pencilmation #? Pencilmation #?

Outstanding!

I love all of your pencilmations due to the fact that in every one:

- You're able give them great facial expressions so the viewers know how they feel even without talking.
- Very fluid animation.
- & pencilmation is a great & original idea.

I hope you keep making them, fantastic job!

The Pretenders The Pretenders

Great Job...

Great Job, I really liked the part when Nick acted like he picked up a gun off of the counter but he just made a gun out of his hand.
Great job, but I couldn't give it 9/10 since I didn't especially like the ending. But the rest was great.
I'm glad there are still live-action films on Newgrounds, keep on makin' them, you do a fantastic job, but try to get a little better lighting next time, though.
All in all, Great Job...

Fro responds:

And how would you like this to end? You can think of a better ending? I really want to know because your the second person to mention the ending.

The Car Crash The Car Crash

Hehe...

Hehe, nice job Dan0v, I really like it, the mouth movement animation was really smooth, & great animated.
Keep improving your animations, though. This one could use some work, but great job overall. I'll give it 7/10 & 3/5

Three Guys and a Tree Three Guys and a Tree

Great Job!

Haha, that was the funniest & most comical Madness flash that I have ever seen. Great animatinge dnace moves. :P
This one's going on my favorites!

System of a Down- CUBErt System of a Down- CUBErt

Nice Job

Nice job, but I noticed that sometimes only their arms or hands were moving, & I guess I was expecting a little more movement in a music video, but you did a great job animating the drummer, especially at the beginning. The begining was my favorite part because of the great animating you did on it, the drummer going crazy on the drums, the nice background, & when you saw the lead singers face in the shadow, you even animated some spit flying out of his mouth. Heh-heh, nice job.

Clay! Clay!

Nice!

ice job on this claymation, you should just improve on making the animation a little smoother, other than that, it was pretty good! I think you should definitley make more claymations like this one!

mattuiop responds:

Thanks!

Samus VS. Link (INTRO) Samus VS. Link (INTRO)

Nice Job

Nice job, I loce watching sprite animations. Can't wait to see more, very smooth going animation, too. Also, if you plan on making a sequel to this, which shows the whole entire fight, then I was wondering if you could inform me when you submit it. :D

The Pyro Collab The Pyro Collab

Great Job

Great Job everyone who participated in that animation, I think my favorite was probably BreakTroll's. It's too bad that my animation's file size was too big, but can you mention my name anyway, since I did make an animation for it. By the way, I did submit on my own.

ughanation responds:

ok I did. Thanks for your work!

Metamorphosis (clay) Metamorphosis (clay)

That Was Great

Awesome claymation, very smooth-going animation. I really enjoyed it.

ATOMICCLOUD responds:

I joinded ur siet :3

30 Seconds (clay) 30 Seconds (clay)

Really Good!

Nice claymation! It definitely deserves better reviews than some of them that I see. Nice, smooth animation!

ATOMICCLOUD responds: